- iBench The first metadata generator that can be used to evaluate a wide-range of integration tasks.
- Data Quality
Dirty data is a serious problem for businesses leading to incorrect decision making, inefficient daily operations, and ultimately wasting both time and money. Dirty data often arises when domain constraints and business rules, meant to preserve data consistency and accuracy, are enforced incompletely or not at all in application code. In this work, we are studying how to detect errors in data. In a sister project, BART, we provide a scalable way to generate dirty data to systematically evaluate data cleaning systems.
A Linked Data Space for Clinical Drug Trials (a part of Linking Open Drug Data (LODD) project at W3C).
- Data Exchange & Schema Mappings: the theory behind Clio
Data exchange is the problem of taking data structured under a source schema and creating an instance of a target schema that reflects the source data as accurately as possible. In this project, we address foundational and algorithmic issues related to the semantics of data exchange and to the query answering problem in the context of data exchange. These issues arise because, given a source instance, there may be many target instances that satisfy the constraints of the data exchange problem, or none at all.
- xCurator Data Curation for Semistructured Web Data
- Vivification in Business Intelligence
- LinQuer Linkage Query Writer
- BibBase3 (BibBase Triplified) The easiest way to set up and maintain your publications page.
BibBase facilitates the dissemination of scientific publications over the Internet and transforms your publications page into a Linked Data Space.
- Stringer Duplicate Detection System for String Data
- Clio Creating and managing schema mappings
- ConQuer Efficient management and querying of inconsistent data
- Hyperion -Data management support for dynamic peer-to-peer data sharing applications
- Iliads Leveraging data and structure in ontology integration
- Limbo Structure discovery in large datasets
- ToMAS Managing and evolving schema mappings