The Data Curation lab hosted a successful 2 day workshop on Empirical Evaluation of Data Integration and Cleaning in September.
We were proud to host a distinguished array of speakers, including:
- Gianni Mecca, Università della Basilicata, What is the IQ of your Data Transformation System?
- Anup Kumar Chalamalla, University of Waterloo, Descriptive and Prescriptive Data Cleaning
- Paolo Papotti, Qatar Computing Research Institute, Evaluating Integrity Constraints Discovery Algorithms
- Rachel Pottinger, University of British Columbia, Real Data
- Denilson Barbosa, University of Alberta, Data Cleaning meets Web Information Extraction
- Boris Glavic, Illinois Institute of Technology, Automatic Generation and Ranking of Explanations for Data Exchange Errors
- Wang-Chiew Tan, University of California, Santa Cruz, Empirical Evaluation of Data Integration Systems: A Case Study and a Desideratum
- Marie Hoffman, TU Berlin, Composite Key Generation on a Shared-Nothing Architecture
- Patricia C. Arocena, University of Toronto, iBench: Metadata Generation for Benchmarking Integration Systems
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28